Badge Holders Chat - Moonriver Rise 🍕

I’m ineligible for the Pizza but very excited to follow along with this challenge. Reminds me of Bitcoin Pizza Day - May 22. For those who haven’t heard the story of Bitcoin Pizza Day, read more here: Laszlo Hanyecz - Bitcoin Wiki

13 Likes

Is there a piece of :pizza: left for me?

11 Likes

yes pizza party hard :fire: :pizza: :tada: :tada:

11 Likes

@jaa12
Nice, I also want a pizza!!
:grinning: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

10 Likes

:star_struck: :pizza: :pizza:

8 Likes

Check out Make key information more accessible on XCM/HRMP Channel Openings for community

if you havent already. It is up for vote now!

7 Likes

Someone need a Chinese introduction can see this.

8 Likes

Thank you!

ThinkWildCrypto via Moonbeam Community Forum <notifications@moonbeam.discoursemail.com> 于2023年2月14日周二 21:29写道:

7 Likes

where is @MeloJ ? are u chasing badges?

6 Likes

Oh yes- seeing if I can’t get my “Out of Love” badge now that we’re past valentines day.

8 Likes

Hi all! I want a slice of pizza also :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Is the tutorial from the discobot bot still available? I don’t see a message button on his profile :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Click the magnifying glass beside your profile pic (top right of the page). Type in Discobot and select him. The message button there near the top right.

3 Likes

Just trying to do it using your picture in Twitter. But i find video instruction and that i need first make bookmark in his message :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

that is weird! I can see it. I wonder why. Anyone else have an issue?

3 Likes

I get it… I should have reached the first level first. Before that, private messages are closed. That why i dont see it in bot profile :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I need a whole one) :rofl:

3 Likes

greedy greedy @djo.ny :expressionless:
:smile:

5 Likes

Not greedy, just hungry :hear_no_evil:

5 Likes

Ok, ok ))

Отправлено из мобильной Почты Mail.ru

4 Likes