Badge Holders Chat - Moonriver Rise 🍕

Use this chat for Moonriver Rise! Check out the badge descriptions by clicking the three lines beside your profile pic in the top right hand corner and choosing “badges”. Use this discussion to earn some badges and venture out into the topical discussions around Governance to earn even more!

20 Likes
19 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:thanks for this amazing contest

10 Likes

You’re welcome :heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

I came for a slice of pizza :pizza:

13 Likes

Dont forget to check out other Forum discussion topics like [Proposal] Remote EVM execution for Moonriver and Moonbeam

11 Likes

Thank you for the experience, you can see how moonbeam is trying to grow his young community

11 Likes

I want pizza. :pizza: Also take part in the party. :partying_face:

13 Likes

Nice! I want pizza too))

11 Likes

finally, iam sooooo hungry

12 Likes

Here we go, farmed badges before it goes mainstream, can’t wait to taste this PIZZA :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

12 Likes

I’ll give it a try :pizza:

10 Likes

@Vitaliy
Have u checked this

9 Likes
9 Likes

Nice, I also want a pizza!!

8 Likes

want pizza :heart_eyes: happy valentine’s day guys!

9 Likes

Happy Valentines Day! :slight_smile:

8 Likes
7 Likes

:fire: It’s amazing to see so many new community members here! Guys, be sure to check out other important topics, and if you have any questions or comments, be sure to feel free to participate. After all, the forum was created specifically for the community to express their thoughts, make proposals and participate in discussions of proposals that can be deployed on the network!

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/MoonriverNW/status/1625495107188457476?s=20&t=guYZG_dK51-voJHFmyqhMA
:heart_eyes:

11 Likes