My experience as a Grant Committee Member

Hello everyone,

I am Thiago and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to introduce myself and share my experiences as a member of the Grant Committee Program.

As an Ambassador for Moonbeam since 2021, I’ve gained extensive knowledge and experience in the Polkadot/Kusama ecosystem and the new deployments in Moonbeam/Moonriver. During my time as an ambassador, I was responsible for leading the Portuguese community and conducting interviews with crypto experts via Moonbeam Universe/Communities YT Channel. These interviews provided me with valuable insights into the crypto market and use cases.

In September 2022, I became a member of the Interim Grant Committee and had the privilege of reviewing dozens of different projects, both new and existing, within our ecosystem. Drawing on my previous experience, I was able to conduct a thorough due diligence process on these projects and ensure that they align with our vision and goals.

Our work in the grant committee has been extensive and productive. As a team, we have learned many valuable lessons and have become more mature and efficient in our due diligence process. With several projects applying every week, the team could easily get overwhelmed, but we did a great job communicating and sharing tasks and responsibilities.

For the near future, we plan to streamline the overall process and improve the overall experience for the grantee. We are living exciting times with a lot of development in our network!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.