Crust Network is a layer 1 blockchain built on substrate that incentivizes the creation of storage orders, and storage node use on the IPFS network. By utilizing blockchain technology, Crust Network has become one of the largest decentralized cloud storage systems which can host a variety of websites, dApps, NFT’s, and personal files with ease. Currently, Crust has 1,000+ global nodes and 700+PB of total storage capacity! With our proprietary algorithm Crust was able to create the first decentralized storage marketplace whereby consumers are able to efficiently store their data with 0 permissions.
- Network website: https://crust.network/
- Network Twitter: Crust Network Twitter
- Network Discord: Crust Network Discord
- Network Telegram: Crust Network Telegram Group
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source (and include Github link)?:
If parts of the code are not open source: please provide information on why not
A1: Yes, can check in the Github : GitHub - crustio/crust: Web3.0 Storage for
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
A2: Sudo is disabled, all changes to the protocol must pass through public referedums,
although there is a Technical Committee and a Council (7 in total).
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: No, all changes must pass through public referedums
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: Yes
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver
- A5: Our parachain Crust Shadow which is deployed on the Kusama had integrated channels with Moonriver.
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.
- A6: Not yet. The functionality of our polkadot-parachain is simple right now and mainly use public pallets like XToken and assetManager.