Equilibrium is a one-stop DeFi platform on Polkadot that allows for high leverage in trading and borrowing digital assets. It features three main products:
EQD - a decentralized USD-pegged stablecoin that is backed by a portfolio of assets. It comes with a strong peg mechanism and is secured by the on-chain Insurance Pool adhering to TradFi insurance business standards with on-chain risk management and pricing.
Money market - a pooled lending protocol with high leverage and critical collateralization as low as 105%. Its novel liquidation mechanics, Insurance Pool, helps to secure loans in the system, hence strengthening the platform’s resiliency.
Order book DEX - offers spot market trading up to 20x leverage. Users are able to trade in a non-custodial way while enjoying advanced trading features offered by typical CEX.
- Network website: https://equilibrium.io/
- Network Twitter: https://twitter.com/equilibriumdefi
- Network Discord: Equilibrium & Genshiro
- Network Telegram: Telegram: Contact @equilibrium_news_feed
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source (and include Github link)?:
If parts of the code are not open source: please provide information on why not
- A1: The main reason for closed source development was the speed of development as this approach allows for fast code commits without time-consuming code beautifying. Another reason to do everything privately right from the beginning was to maintain a competitive advantage in relation to some of the aspects of our protocol.
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
- A2: Sudo is disabled, but the network is controlled by a select group of addresses called Tech Committee / Council in a polkadot governance terminology.
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: Equilibrium network is controlled by standard polkadot governance v1 procedures. Currently there are more than 7000 token holders who may participate in governance decisions.
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: Yes
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver
- A5: Genshiro (Equilibrium’s Kusama canary network) is NOT integrated with Moonriver
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.
- A6: Please refer to this: Security and Audits - Equilibrium Docs