XCM Disclosure: Centrifuge

Network Information:

Centrifuge is the infrastructure that facilitates the decentralized financing of real-world assets natively on-chain, creating a fully transparent market which allows borrowers and lenders to transact without unnecessary intermediaries. Asset pools are fully collateralized, liquidity providers have legal recourse, and the protocol is asset-class agnostic with pools for assets spanning mortgages, invoices, microlending and consumer finance. Ultimately, the protocol aims to lower the cost of borrowing for businesses around the world, while providing DeFi users with a stable source of collateralized yield that is uncorrelated to the volatile crypto markets. By bringing the entire structured credit market on-chain across securitization, tokenization, privacy, governance, and liquidity integrations, Centrifuge is building a more transparent, affordable, and limitless financial system.

Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source (and include Github link)?:_

Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?

• A2: Sudo is disabled for both the Centrifuge and the Altair runtimes (the latter being the canary runtime running on Kusama). The network is controlled through the Council and the Centrifuge general community.

Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?

• A3: No. The Centrifuge chain has a Council of 9 members but it is the larger community of token holders who controls the network.

Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?

• A4: We have a node on the Moonbase Alpha testnet running our Centrifuge runtime, where we have opened XCM channels with Moonbase and ran several xcm messages bidirectionally.

Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver

• A5: We have a parachain on Kusama, called Altair. We have not yet integrate with Moonriver on Kusama since there is no business case between Moonriver and Altair at the moment.

Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited?

3 Likes

hey, nuno. Thank you for sharing the Centrifuge Disclosure. I wanted to express that our community has displayed significant interest in the opportunity to interact with the Centrifuge on Moonbeam. consequently, I would categorize this integration as long-awaited and highly anticipated😊

4 Likes

Thanks @turrizt! :slight_smile: The sentiment and eagerness is mutual. It’s been a great experience working and interacting with your team for the past year and I look forward to more of that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the information, @nuno :handshake:

Like @turrizt above, I am also really excited to see this happen, both as a future LP provider and investor/fan of both parachain networks! :raised_hands:

2 Likes