Polkadex is a non-custodial peer-to-peer orderbook-based cryptocurrency exchange built on Substrate.
The Polkadex testnet parachain (Kaizen) is a bridging parachain that enables token transfers to the native Polkadex blockchain testnet. The native chain enables a testnet version of ‘Polkadex Orderbook,’ its flagship product and the ecosystem’s centerpiece.
- Network website: https://polkadex.trade/
- Network Twitter: @polkadex
- Network Discord: https: //discord. gg/DzBe6pk9
- Network Telegram: /Polkadex
Q1: Is the Blockchain Code Open-Source (and include Github link)?:
If parts of the code are not open source: please provide information on why not
- A1: Yes. Github
Q2: Is Sudo-enabled on the Network? If Sudo is disabled, is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses?
- A2: Yes, sudo is enabled for this testnet.
Q3: Is the Network controlled by a select group of addresses (<50 addresses)?
- A3: This is a test network. Hence it is only controlled by the Sudo access holder.
Q4: Have you completed full testing of this integration in Moonbase Alpha?
- A4: This proposal is for testing the integration in Moonbase Aplha.
Q5: (For Moonbeam XCM/HRMP Proposals Only) Does your network have a Kusama deployment? If yes, please provide Network name and whether your Kusama deployment is integrated with Moonriver
- A5: Does not apply.
Q6: Is your blockchain code Audited? If yes, please provide: i. the name of Auditors, ii. dates of audit reports and, if available, links to audit reports.
- A6: There is an ongoing audit being conducted by a reputed firm which is set to complete by the end of May 2023. It will be made available post internal analysis.